Hi Babes! I’m currently getting ready for my trip to New York City and I swear I am the worst packer ever! I always forget something and end up having to buy it later during the trip. So if you guys have any tips, advice, comments on how to pack better & not forget things, let ya girl know in the comments below.
Even though I’m horrible at packing, my travel essentials never stay behind. I wanted to show you guys what I love to travel with especially during these hot summer days.
– Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 is so much fun to use. I only use it when I’m going on a special trip somewhere because let’s be honest, the film can be expensive hahaa. I have the older model, the Instax 8 which you can get for a great price.
– Vans Perforated Slip-On Sneakers HAVE BEEN MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOES THIS SEASON. Not even kidding guys. I have been loving these shoes because 1. they are super comfy and 2. they go with everything. I like to pair them with cute boyfriend jeans or with flowy summer dresses.
– Aviator Sunnies – I’m actually waiting for these to come in the mail (super excited)! But you can’t go on a trip without sunglasses. And these are perfect because they double as reading glasses and actual sunglasses when you go out into the sun. Aviators are always my go to because they frame my face really well. I never leave home without em.
– Cute Bottle/Thermal is always needed because who likes paying $3 for water at airports. This really cute one is from Ban.do.and can hold hot drinks too. Starbucks always has really cute ones too! That’s where I get mine too.
– Herschel Bookbags are amazing! At least this one is. I’ve had it for more than a year now and it still looks brand new, no holes, no rips. I use it to go to school so it’s always packed with my laptop and books. And it’s great for traveling because it holds a lot of stuff. I tend to use this as my carry-on too because it fits perfectly under the seat (no need to get up and fight for the overhead bin space).
– You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero. Who doesn’t like a great read? I actually don’t read too often but when I have time to kill especially on airplanes, I’ll take a book with me. This one specifically is awesome and an easy read. The author, Jen Sincero encourages her readers to stop doubting ourselves and realize the potential we all hold. We all (including myself) do this. I really hope that you can find the courage to step outside of your comfort zone and do the things that scare you. Like I said before, I’m getting ready for this trip and I couldn’t be more nervous to do this internship in a place I’m not familiar with. But I don’t want to go too in-depth on this post. I’ll save that for another time. 🙂
What’s one thing you can’t travel without? Leave me a comment below or head to my Instagram. I love hearing from you guys!
P.S. Click on each picture! They have links to where you can purchase my travel essentials.
Love you guys!
Love never gives up
1 Corinthians 13