1. Hidden Gem: Albie’s SUB Factory is literally a hole in the wall. But that doesn’t stop food goers from stopping by and getting themselves a massive sub with all the works. Albie’s offers breakfast subs, cold subs, grilled subs and salads. And what I loved is that they’ll do all their sandwiches as wraps too!
You can’t leave this place without trying the Hawaiian Chicken sandwich. I got it as a wrap and it tasted AMAZING. This place is always a hit!
16775 N Miami Ave, North Miami Beach, FL 33169.
2. For a super cute date night with your other half, the perfect spot is Perricone’s Marketplace & Cafe. The vibe is just right with string lights, dimmed rooms, and did I mention that there’s a huge tree in the middle of the restaurant? It’s super cool and can be seen through the glass ceiling the restaurant has. For starters, I’d recommend the baked brie with fruits (anything with cheese & I’m sold).
If you wanna impress your girl or boy, this would definitely be the spot.
15 se 10th st, Miami, FL 33131
3. If you’re looking to get out of Miami, The Field Irish Pub & Eatery is where you wanna go. It’s like walking into an authentic pub straight out of Ireland. Their food is amazing and totally pub-worthy. Some must-trys are the Irish Potato Soup, the Classic Meatloaf and the Shepard’s Pie. And you can’t go to a pub without a few drinks like the Jamie Ginger, Smithwick’s Irish Ale, and ofcourse a Long Island Ice Tea.
They also have live music on the weekends.
3281 Griffin Rd, Fort Lauderdale FL 33312
4. A local favorite of mine is El Pimiento. It’s sometimes hard to escape the everyday meal of rice & beans but El Pimiento makes it so easy. Spanish inspired, their tapas are filled with amazing flavor and taste. And just incase you’re wondering, tapas means smaller plates which is only an excuse to order more. Some of my favorites are Pollo Con Cabrales (chicken breast covered in a parmesan sauce) and Tostones Con Ropa Vieja (fried plaintains topped with shredded meat). Need I say more. The restaurant also has amazing live music on the weekends.
16403 NW 67th Ave, Miami Lakes, FL 33014
5. We couldn’t forget about dessert! If you haven’t tried Azucar, you guys are missing out. Located in the heart of Miami, Little Havana has a treasure in their hands. The unique flavors of ice cream makes Azucar stand out all on their own. Flavors like Abuela Maria Cookie, Passionfruit and Red Velvet Oreo takes them to the top. And they don’t stop there. Customers have the option of buying pints on the go.
1503 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135